Monday, January 27, 2014

Week 15!

Well this week there isnt much to tell, sorry everyone!! haha but what DID happen was wonderful!
Monday I got a Haircut FINALLY! :)  and then we had the Big Lift on Tuesday which is where we were in a 3-some for a day with our sister training leader and that went so well! and then i got sick and was inside for 3 days.... haha it was really great to bond with Sister Wheelock though andTerry QUIT SMOKING!!! She is going to get baptised on the 8th!!! Thank you so much for all of your prayers on our and her behalf!! Also, I had a wonderful opportunity to bear testimony of Joseph Smith this week. A Former told us that Joseph Smith wasnt humble that he was just a stupid farm boy and I got to bear testimony that I KNEW that he was inspired of GOD and that he is the Prophet of the restoration. and I want each and every one of you to know that I know he was a prophet. That he may have been uneducated but he was certainly not stupid and that he was very humble and was pure enough to bring forth this beautiful gospel in the latter days and to be a tool in the hands of the Lord as I pray every day that I might be as well... Also, sadly we missed stake conference Saturday because of my illness but I did get to go Sunday and hear Elder Russell M. Nelson Speak!! He is such a wonderful man and is truly inspired!!
Well thats all for this week everyone! I love you all and keep you in my prayers! Please keep the beautiful city of Cowpens in yours :)


No comments:

Post a Comment