Monday, January 13, 2014

Week 13!

Hello Family, Friends and Creatures large and small!

                           13 weeks out here! Just over 3 months and I am out of Training!!! woo!This week was really great, though very slow, the frist part of the week was mostly spent with SIster Boyson telling everyone goodbye and packing and then we had transfers and thanks to my amazing mother had a 2nd christmas :) I got a new companion, Sister Wheelock who is so great! I love her to death :) She is a great missionary and we are both super short, balls of fire in the belly missionaries!! :) It was definitely an adventure getting home from transfers though. we were using another missionaries old GPS and it was very slow and froze and basically we drove in a giant cricle around our entire area before we found home haha... but we made it!! and its definitely been good practice for knowing the area well :) Thank all of you so much for your continued prayers for Justin Bearden. Because of that i do believe he will get baptized and he finally believes he has faith!!! :) keep praying for him and also for Grace white, a less active to soften her heart to come to church! I am so grateful for all of your faith, support and love in and for me while I am out here. I miss ya'll but I know this is where I am supposed to be and I am as  happy as I have ever been in my life. :) I hope all of you have a wonderful week! You're in my prayers!!!

~Sister Dominique Sage Montoya, South Carolina Columbia Mission

P.S. OH! and also, it was a crazy fun week and exciting because we had tornato watches, flash flood warnings and severe thunderstorm warnings all over our mission!!! :) But we're safe and it was adventure!!!












members sure like to feed us.... haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment