Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Week 48!

September 15th, 2014

Well, 
This week gas been really slow.... although we were really praying that I wouldn't get transferred and guess what?!?!? I am staying in Newberry for 7 1/2 months!!! woot!!!! Also for exciting news, I turn 20 tomorrow. I am officially old.... haha.... its so weird that the next birthday I would be able to spend at home is going to be the one that I will be able to legally buy alcohol.... not that I would haha.... but its so weird.... 21!!! yikes.... but I guess i'll focus on the now that I am turning 20! :)  But this week was really slow.... again so sorry for the shortness of this email. We did get to start the New Member lessons with Byron though which is like super exciting! and now I get to teach him like a whole bunch of them because I am staying here in Newberry!!! I cant believe that by the time I leave Newberry I will only have 5 more months left on my mission!!!! ah!!! Time goes by soooooo fast. Before we know it, I will be skyping ya'll on Christmas! :) But all is good here, like I said Transfer calls were Saturday, so Sister Johnson and I have been doing a lot of cooking, baking and sleeping and random things like blowing bubbles and trying to get them to land on our fingers.... yikes.... what bored missionaries do. But Its been a good week. The doctors are also trying to figure out whats wrong with me that I have been so sick. they think it might be my medication so they are going to play with it for a couple weeks to see if it helps.... crossing our fingers that it does. :) 
But I love you!!! Thanks for all the birthday wishes!!!

Love, Sister Dominique Sage Montoya



Socks with my name as a brand :)

No comments:

Post a Comment