Sunday, August 24, 2014

Week 42!

August 4th, 2014

This week was really great! we had a great Monday and then had exchanges on Tuesday with the Sister Training Leaders here in Newberry. it was great and we ended up getting a full 20 lessons this week even in spite of Sister Johnson getting sick Saturday!... We had a great meeting on Friday as well and it was really cool because the Zone Leaders anonymously talked about Sister Johnson and I. They were talking about how we can get our zone more in unity and saying that how we can take care of "the one" is through companions and said that there was actually a companionship who just serve each other and who are the happiest they've been on their mission and its because of that service! The Sister training Leaders came to us later and told us that it was indeed us :) We have really had a great week and i am excited because today we are going to the Columbia Zoo and then heading down to Charleston and are spending the Night at the James Island Sisters home and then getting my medical stuff done and in between appointments we are going to have fun in Charleston :) it'll be so great! Well I love you all!! keep me in your prayers please that all will go well with my MRI and that I will get healing up from my surgery soon :) I love you! 


Love, Sister Dominique Sage Montoya :)















No comments:

Post a Comment