Sunday, August 3, 2014

Week 41!

July 28, 2014

So this week was pretty slow. i got sick AGAIN, but this time it at least wasnt a week long it was just a couple days. But during that time, my companion and i got really close and she made me this really sweet mission statement of how i should feel about myself. It was really cool though because she had a dream about making it about 2 months before she even came on her mission! she weird right? i think we are going to be great friends for a long time after our missions :)  Well after i was sick we got to go to Whitmire which is a part of my area that missionaries havent been to in a year! And we met this sweet lady who is a Less Active and she said she was thinking about the missionaries and praying we would come see her It was a miracle that we even got to her house though because she moved and no one knew where she was so we asked around by her house and her neighbor told us where she moved to! it was great :) it was a true miracle and one guy we talked to was really cool. i told the gospel had changed my life and he said "Oh I know, i can tell" It was really amazing. I also got to make a cake for one of our elders Birthdays. there are little fish that are sprinkles on the cake so it makes it a really cool "deep sea" looking cake haha.... it was fun to make and everyone deserves a cake on their birthday so yeah. but I had a great week. Hope you all have had a wonderful JULY!!!! love you!!!

~Sister Dominique Sage Montoya











No comments:

Post a Comment