Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Week 34!

June 9th, 2014

Well, this week has been rather insane.
I was sick most of the week, and then Tuesday they had the Sister Training Leaders do an emergency exchange so that we could get a little work done in our area instead of just sitting in the house all day. Which I still sat in the house all day and slept and was sick but at least Sister Bell could get some things done. Wednesday I was feeling well enough that we went and tried to do a little bit and rested when I needed it. And then Thursday I really started to feel better and we got to teach Byron, who the stinker is still attached o his Lutheran church friends so has only committed to come to our church every 3rd sunday... blah.... but he is still really close to baptism and I have full faith in him that we will come around. Friday we got to help someone not to drugs and he gave us his weed and his cigarettes and we got to destroy them!!! :) And then Saturday we got to see the Archey kids and then go over to the Reids in our ward and see their glow in the dark fish and hear this really cute story about their daughter, the husband went over to the daughter (Ta'a) while she was on the couch and video taped her as he told her to repeat after him. He said "I love my daddy and I will always love him even when I am a teenager", and she repeated It and then he said "And I will live with him forever and always be his girl" and she repeated it and then he said "And I will not like stinky boys!" and she WOULD NOT repeat it for ANYTHING they offered her! It was really funny :) Then Sunday we  put this really awesome guy on date- Travis :) we are so excited about him! He's the guy who called out "Joseph Smith right" that I ran down and talked to :) And are going to start teaching this Less actives daughter so that maybe they can both start coming to church together. :) But its been a good week. Happy Fathers day this week to all the dads out there and especially to the Men in my life who have made such an impact on me, friends, and family - dads or not :) Love you guys!
Love, Sister Dominique Sage Montoya



No comments:

Post a Comment