Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Week 22!

Hello Everyone! How are you doing?? I am well :) 
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!
This week we have been working with a wonderful less Active, Grace. PLEASE pray for her to have her heart softened to come back to church! :) We also had Elder Zwick of the 70 come and speak to us :) he's speaking in General Conference Next month so keep an eye out for him hes awesome!!!!!! :) Sister Zwick did a Preach My Gospel chase where we had to look up parts of PMG and/or know where they are and Sister Wheelock and I both won candy!!! woot! Go for the best companionship ever!!! :) My favorite parts was where he said "Finishing your mission often requires daily or even hourly supplication for help" BECAUSE THAT IS SO TRUE!!! its a wonderful fact of a mission though :) and also that he said, talking about Joseph Smith "I have aligneed his great strengths with yours. You have brought a smile to the face of Joseph Smith Jr. like no other missionaries have." and he said he has never said that to any other group of missionaries before. it was so wonderful!! I also got to sing for what i think is the last time in the Cowpens Branch. I love it here but I am pretty sure I am going to be leaving this transfer. But on top of that we are Moving Homes as well because we are getting a SENIOR COUPLE!!!!!!! Yay... :)  Well i love you all!! GOSPEL IS TRUE!!!! :) 

Love, Sister Dominique Sage Montoya










No comments:

Post a Comment