Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Week 26!

April 14th, 2014

Hello Everyone!!! :)

This week was really crazy! So I forgot to tell ya'll last week that I get to go to the temple this week!!!!! :) There is a Recent Convert going through to get her Endowment on Thursday so we will spend all day at Specialized training and then go to the temple!!!! crazy day!!! :) Monday was so cool, we wre contacting and went to see a referral and she opened the door said she didn't want to hear what we had to say, Sister Bell said "ok bye" and she slammed the immediately in our faces... so I turned and had a feeling she thought we were Jehovah's Witnesses and told Sister Bell when she opened her door and yelled to us down the driveway asking if we where Jehovah's witnesses! I laughed a little and we went in and taught her an amazing lesson about the priesthood and baptism all out of HER Bible. it was so powerful and the spirit was so thick. I really felt like God was putting words into my mouth and "bringing to a remembrance' all the scriptures I have studied on the topics!!!! :) it was soo cool! Thursday was Sisters conference and we had Brother Penleton from the mission department come and speak to us and we had a clothing swap!! it was so fun! then, sister Bell and I have been antiquing and one place we went had a Book of Mormon from 1840!!!! too bad they sold it 2 years before.... we have been searching for another ever since :) Sunday I sang a duet with Elder Marberger, an Elder in my area and we sang "A childs prayer" at an 8 year old baptism :) it was really cool! :) and then also on Sunday I got to use my knowledge of working with the mentally handicapped to help this wonderful sweet lady and her disabled daughter Caroline :) it was a good week! :) Love you all!

~Sister Dominique Montoya 

No comments:

Post a Comment