Monday, February 17, 2014

Week 18!

Well this was one crazy week, we where inside from Tuesday after 5pm until Friday morning because of the crazy snow... it felt so good to be out teaching again on Friday!!!! The snow was beautiful though :) It reminded me of home :) So there was also an earthquake this last week between 8 and 10:30pm on Friday night! We didn't feel it haha.... it was in Edgefield, Sc and so it was too far away to do anything but some people here felt it :) Valentines day was soooo awesome!!!! I got a package from my mom and my dad! i got chocolate from my dad and i got stamps and a music book and candy and nail polish and stationary from my mommy :) she is the best Valentine ever!!!! :) We also found out that i will be staying here for at least one more transfer!!! So i will most likely be here the whole 1st 6 months of my mission :) also, i sang in church on Sunday and we will again be pushing terry's baptism back, this time to march but that means we will have 2 baptisms in March!!!! I love it here!!!! I am so grateful for this chance to serve God and our Savior!!!! :) Have a wonderful rest of your month!!!! :) Please Pray for the Cowpens area, Terry to get feeling better so that she can get baptized and for Justin to get Baptized!!!! I love you all!!! Thank you for all of your support!!!!! :) 


















No comments:

Post a Comment